I have to admit that I let things get away from me for a short time. Actually nearly a year! My dye stuff has been collecting nothing but dust, and it is ready to be put to work! My dye garden has really come to life this summer, although I kind of forgot that several of the plants I put in are actually used only in root form. It’s kind of a bummer only because I will have to pull out all of these beautiful plants in the fall! However, I did have a surprising re-seeding of gypsywort, which is supposed to give a dark brown to black color. I have yet to see actual results, so I guess once the plants are ready, we will all find out! I also figured out that the amaranthus that I planted last year needed an extra ingredient in order to achieve the red color-it is from Hopi Red Dye seeds. The plants themselves are really very beautiful. Pictures will be coming soon!